Monday, April 27, 2009

all things pretty


I have to admit, twitter was something I didn't think I had time for, but I was wrong:) Latest addiction? Maybe. I've added and been found by SO many fabulous fellow Etsy designers and other fellow tweets and I must say thanks for the following and the entertaining words I've been following this past weekend. A special thanks to Louise from Pretty by Pistacio for featuring my "monica" bracelet on her blog of pretty things:) you must check it out and add her to your favorites to. http://prettybypistachio.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-heart.html

Love her blog and her jewels AND that she's from England...a place I'd love to live some day coincidentally:) She makes the loveliest rings that are so pretty and happy and fabulous (note the above picture). Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment