Tuesday, June 16, 2009

anyone there????




been SO long since I blogged on this blog that I desperately felt the need to post something....it's called the kids are out of school, husband and I launching a new business (scarry in this day & age), loosing my mind in between( yet extremely thankful and floored at the flood of blessings that have come our way), and I 'm the type who can't say no to custom orders, etc. I live in constant. orderly chaos and if I didn't have tooooo many things going on at once, I would really have a meltdown...but I think I did have one in May though:) that's o.k., because you never give up, you always push on and keep going. whew...feels good to let it out and type it out! to all businees owners no matter how big or small, just know that you should keep on keeping on and one day everything will turn out when you least expect it to. I've had and on-going walk of faith to work on and I'm amazed at every door that God continues to open and for that I am so thankful . I wish everyone out there well and encourage you to keep going in your businesses. my jewelry store has been such a place of solace and so enjoyable:)

ok, enough on that. so, on that note, I will be posting more jewels I made months ago and didn't post yet! one in particular I love....this bracelet. so Frenchy and fun to wear.enjoy the rest of your day blog readers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment