Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!


As for the business part....Enjoy 10% until Saturday midnight:)


On a personal note, I sincerely hope everyone has a happy valentines day and be sure to be thankful for those who are here with us and especially those who are not. I have pictures of my grandmothers by my desk and everyday I am reminded of their grace and beauty and how much they influenced me and how blessed I am to have had them in my lives.... I am so very thankful for all we have since those in the world today(especially in our country)may not have as much. It really rings true that "all you need is love" ... it's those special people in our lives, family, friends, and loves ones, that really matter and how happy and thankful we should be when we think of how they helped shape our lives and encourage our passions and dreams. Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment