Tuesday, February 17, 2009

we're having a "Stimulus Sale"...


ok, so in honor of our countries newly acquired $787 billion dollar stimulus package (my head is seriously spinning on that number) I've decided to have a sale, so enjoy 10% off until Wednesday at midnight:) we'll call it our stimulus sale and hopefully it'll be a start to get many more shoppers on board to keep on spending money and supporting indie artists and moms...I SO sound like a real smarty pants for coming up with that reasoning (I am very conflicted on the subject), but I do love a sale and I was going to wait until Wednesday morning, but why not start now. You can do your mother's day shopping sooner, birthday gift for your friend, teacher's gift just because you love her,or perhaps something for yourself because you love it. Happy spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment