Thursday, February 26, 2009

Locket Love:)


I love lockets...I think it's the idea behind it that you can put a picture of someone you love inside and by wearing it you're keeping them close to your heart and they're always with you. I really adore these new lovely locket earrings and I think they're really perfect to wear for everyday to. They're sweet and feminine and the bows are tooooo cute. I'm really into bows lately to since they can instantly turn something simple into something girly and fabulous. Funny thing is I'm not that girly or frilly, but I do think they're very Grace Kelly/Audrey Hepburn-ish and I love the classic style and time-less look... Soon to come are the matching necklaces if I can ever get to posting more today:) Very chic!
*AND shipping is free

No comments:

Post a Comment