Monday, March 23, 2009

Bunny Love...




This is Chloe bunny and as promised to my lovely children, I am blogging about her:) She is my kids rabbit and,well, might as well be one of my kids. But I do love her so very much (wink) even if I am the sole care-giver as far as her feeding and cleaning up after her...especially when I give in and let her in the house and she leaves several tiny reasons behind when I beg the kids to take her back outside to her cage:) Anyway, she is also very talented as you can see and loves to lay on her back when my kids gently let her rest on the rug. It's great having our own version of an Easter bunny year round and surprisingly she is rather easy to take care of and our bird-hunting cat doesn't seem to mind her either. Maybe I'll make a bunny inspired necklace next:)

No comments:

Post a Comment