Monday, March 9, 2009

Thank you Etsy Staff




ok, so I knew something was up when I had over 500 hits on my "my beloved" locket last Friday and I had no idea why(never happens to little old me)...THEN someone send this to me today and there it was, chosen to be on the front page by the awesome and incredible Etsy staff. Not to sound like a complete geek, but I never thought I'd be chosen for a Treasury let alone the front page:) It was a little dream come true since I've put so much time into my little jewelry shop and I do truly love it and am thankful for the outlet of sanity it has given me...I had a rotten day Saturday that really got me down because of a test I had to take for advanced training class-I don't test well, I'm an artist:) ha! Anyway, thanks to etsy and to the shoppers out there who love me and my jewels. AND I DO love the other lockets listed by the other sellers-aren't they fabulous? Such talent. My husband thinks I deserve a glass of red for this one and I have to say I agree-who am I to argue?
*did I mention I added free shipping to my site?

No comments:

Post a Comment