Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Treasury Love...







Holy cow I got to make a new treasury and the coffee I made was perfect this morning to:) the makings of a great day! (link to my treasury)
I've also FINALLY added some new jewelry I've been tinkering with since Christmas (eeeek! and more to come) and got around to properly photographing and posting. I do love them and hope you do to. The economy isn't so great and the world's future looks so bleak when you cringe to watch the news, so hopefully you can find the beauty in each day and everything you experience (good & bad) ! I for one browse through Etsy each morning and always find something to smile about & that inspires me. Thank God for creative outlets and incredible artists that make each day a little happier and brighter. So,enjoy your day and check back soon for my SPRING SALE -details posted tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment